Windows 10 Open All Programs runs AirDroid instead of opening folderquestion

Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:25 am in General

page 1 / 1
Randy
OP

Windows 10 Open All Programs runs AirDroid instead of opening folder

When I click on Start (Windows 10) and right click on "All Programs" there are two selections: Open and Open All Users. Open opens the folder for Start Menu User Programs "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu. Open All Users is supposed to open the Start Menu All Users Programs, "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu", but instead selecting this runs AirDroid. Is there any way to disable this in settings? I couldn't see anything. Thank you.
Randy
Lillian Admin

Re: Windows 10 Open All Programs runs AirDroid instead of opening folder

When I click on Start (Windows 10) and right click on "All Programs" there are two selections: Open and Open All Users. Open opens the folder for Start Menu User Programs "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu. Open All Users is supposed to open the Start Menu All Users Programs, "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu", but instead selecting this runs AirDroid. Is there any way to disable this in settings? I couldn't see anything. Thank you.
That seems weird...Would you mind recording a video about that and send it to us for troubleshooting?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235456

Latest Member: bani

Online: 73