is it compulsory that both devices should have same wifi connection

Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:52 am in General

page 1 / 1
Free
OP

is it compulsory that both devices should have same wifi connection

i m going to use premium features through paypal but airdroid in not working fine
please help me i want to know that is it compulsory that both devices should have same connnection because i have to download files of my friends mobile phone through airdroid over 10GB but it was not connecting to device
my both devices are connected to different LTE connection 4G but still they are not connecting
only 1 day it connects before 3 days but now it never connects why please help me
Free
Lillian Admin

Re: is it compulsory that both devices should have same wifi connection

i m going to use premium features through paypal but airdroid in not working fine
please help me i want to know that is it compulsory that both devices should have same connnection because i have to download files of my friends mobile phone through airdroid over 10GB but it was not connecting to device
my both devices are connected to different LTE connection 4G but still they are not connecting
only 1 day it connects before 3 days but now it never connects why please help me

Hi, Would you please check this post for more info about connection issue: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947

And kindly note that folder transfer requires LAN connection mode (same WiFi connection) with Bonus account or Premium account.

If it is only file transfer, not folder transfer, it is not necessary to be LAN connection mode. It would be better to respectively transfer files With 10GB.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 53