Unable to use the web version without logging into the mobile versionquestion

Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:48 am in General

page 1 / 1
gohan16ken
OP

Unable to use the web version without logging into the mobile version

Hey

I have been using AirDroid on my Android phone and in Chrome browser. Previously, I have been able to log into Chrome browser without any issue. However, last week I was unable to login (it is the same issue others were facing). But after uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile app, I was able to login. However, I noticed another issue. I need the mobile app to be open to log into the web version. In the past, I was able to log into the AirDroid Web without having the Android open. Is this a change and if so, why? Thanks.
gohan16ken
Lillian Admin

Re: Unable to use the web version without logging into the mobile version

Hey

I have been using AirDroid on my Android phone and in Chrome browser. Previously, I have been able to log into Chrome browser without any issue. However, last week I was unable to login (it is the same issue others were facing). But after uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile app, I was able to login. However, I noticed another issue. I need the mobile app to be open to log into the web version. In the past, I was able to log into the AirDroid Web without having the Android open. Is this a change and if so, why? Thanks.

Hi, pls check this post to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235390

Latest Member: Lê Tấn Cường

Online: 17