Cant shutdown Airmirror from my phonequestion

Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:04 pm in General

page 1 / 1
jensrobot
OP

Cant shutdown Airmirror from my phone

Ok its like this:
After airdroid 4.0, Airmirror seems to work better, almost too good - read on.
I use windows version of your software.
When i start my Airmirror session, everything is fine and stable. If i close Airdroid on my phone, Airmirror keeps running forever, and i have no way to close it down on my phone. I will have to close it on my pc. This makes me feel very uncomfortable. I'm thinking that if a hacker should get to my phone - which is a very very slim chance i know, but IF, i would have no way prevent him/her taking over my phone.

Question is:
How do i terminate the airmirror session on my phone? it must be possible?

Oh yeah btw i have a Huawei P9

I would still encourage you guys to make the usb tethering autoconnect (now its buggy as hell, takes me 5 min to set up everytime) or a decent "local" mode, to avoid opening up your phone for the whole internet to hack...

Thanks in advance
jensrobot
Lillian Admin

Re: Cant shutdown Airmirror from my phone

Ok its like this:
After airdroid 4.0, Airmirror seems to work better, almost too good - read on.
I use windows version of your software.
When i start my Airmirror session, everything is fine and stable. If i close Airdroid on my phone, Airmirror keeps running forever, and i have no way to close it down on my phone. I will have to close it on my pc. This makes me feel very uncomfortable. I'm thinking that if a hacker should get to my phone - which is a very very slim chance i know, but IF, i would have no way prevent him/her taking over my phone.

Question is:
How do i terminate the airmirror session on my phone? it must be possible?

Oh yeah btw i have a Huawei P9

I would still encourage you guys to make the usb tethering autoconnect (now its buggy as hell, takes me 5 min to set up everytime) or a decent "local" mode, to avoid opening up your phone for the whole internet to hack...

Thanks in advance

Hi, thanks for your suggestions, and sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
As we always value the account security, we do add a button to users to sign out AirDroid on pc or web from your device.
You can find the way to sign out AirDroid on PC or web here:
AirDroid on your phone>> Transfer>>AirDroid PC/Web>>the three dots on the upper right>> sign out.

But only shutting down AirMirror is not available for now.

Your voice has been heard. We will discuss within our team and evaluate the possibility of it. THX
jensrobot likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
jensrobot

Re: Cant shutdown Airmirror from my phone

Thanks for your reply, the shutdown Works fine this way
jensrobot
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads