Mouse doesn't workquestion

Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:13 pm in General

page 1 / 1
guessit
OP

Mouse doesn't work

Hi
I use AirDroid to control an android tv box from my pc.
All worked fine until some time ago, I came read here and saw that using old versions all worked back again

But now... AirDroid forced the updates,... I can see the screen... but just see, no mouse clicks...

Any sugestion?
guessit
Lillian Admin

Re: Mouse doesn't work

Hi
I use AirDroid to control an android tv box from my pc.
All worked fine until some time ago, I came read here and saw that using old versions all worked back again

But now... AirDroid forced the updates,... I can see the screen... but just see, no mouse clicks...

Any sugestion?

Hi, would you please report the issue via Feedback within AirDroid on your computer?
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28317

Please report it with details of your problem, and do tick the box next to "Attach log files" so that our developers can check it for you!
Lillian
Admin
queviko

Anything new on this? Would one day Airdroid handle the TV Boxes correctly?

This is now a long time ago that this issue has been reported.
This is now more than a year that I'm still using the old version in order to keep the mouse availability.

I'm wondering if someone is really working on that issue since then... one yeat is quite long for a small bug fix.

Regards,

Jean-Frederic
queviko
queviko

I tried the last version 4, still not working with my Minix. :-(
queviko
Lillian Admin

Anything new on this? Would one day Airdroid handle the TV Boxes correctly?

This is now a long time ago that this issue has been reported.
This is now more than a year that I'm still using the old version in order to keep the mouse availability.

I'm wondering if someone is really working on that issue since then... one yeat is quite long for a small bug fix.

Regards,

Jean-Frederic
I tried the last version 4, still not working with my Minix. :-(

Hey guys, is your TV box rooted or not? Kindly note that for now you need to root the TV box to use AirDroid/AirMirror.

If it has rooted but still can not use, pls report the issue via Feedback within AirDroid on your computer?
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28317

Please report it with details of your problem, and do tick the box next to "Attach log files" so that our developers can check it for you!
Lillian
Admin
love

Not connect my friends ph if they come online this app is this connect other wise not
love
Chandra398

If the mouse is working in Safe Mode, there is likely a driver or software conflict. To fix this problem, follow the steps below. Expand the mouse (mice) option in Device Manager by clicking the + symbol. Remove all mice listed by highlighting each device and then pressing the delete key on the keyboard mybkexperience.
2 people like this post.
Chandra398
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 18