Pictures are half-way grayed out

Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:07 am in General

page 1 / 1
oriel6
OP

Pictures are half-way grayed out

I sent issue via my phone's Airdroid App --> Me --> Settings --> About --> Feedback. This was on Monday 2/6/17.

I have not heard back. Please advise.

Basically, I made sure my Samsung Galaxy S7 and MacBook Pro were both the on the same Wi-Fi.

I selected Transfer then My Computer and about 10 pictures from my phone's photo gallery.

I can see the thumbnails via Airdroid and the images are full. But, when I click on the photo to Send - i just get the picture icon.

On some, I get error messages saying image did not load.

Now, the pictures seem to be stuck. These particular images are now grayed-out in my gallery.

How can I get them restored on my gallery?

I am afraid that if I uninstall Airdriod app, the photos will be gone forever.

Please advise.

Thank you!
oriel6
Lillian Admin

Re: Pictures are half-way grayed out

I sent issue via my phone's Airdroid App --> Me --> Settings --> About --> Feedback. This was on Monday 2/6/17.

I have not heard back. Please advise.

Basically, I made sure my Samsung Galaxy S7 and MacBook Pro were both the on the same Wi-Fi.

I selected Transfer then My Computer and about 10 pictures from my phone's photo gallery.

I can see the thumbnails via Airdroid and the images are full. But, when I click on the photo to Send - i just get the picture icon.

On some, I get error messages saying image did not load.

Now, the pictures seem to be stuck. These particular images are now grayed-out in my gallery.

How can I get them restored on my gallery?

I am afraid that if I uninstall Airdriod app, the photos will be gone forever.

Please advise.

Thank you!
Hi, sorry to hear that.

Can you please send us screenshots of the following descriptions so that we can better assist you?

1. "I can see the thumbnails via Airdroid and the images are full. But, when I click on the photo to Send - i just get the picture icon"

2. "On some, I get error messages saying image did not load."

3. "the pictures seem to be stuck. These particular images are now grayed-out in my gallery."

And does the issue happen every time you transfer photos from phone to Mac? Or it happens since the new AirDroid version?

Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235570

Latest Member: karthi

Online: 178