Airmirror - need to reconnect phone via USB cable after phone restartquestion

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:24 am in General

page 1 / 1
MGphones
OP

Airmirror - need to reconnect phone via USB cable after phone restart

Hello,
I have noticed that every time when I restart my phone I can't have it airmirrored on my computer. I can only see notifications, SMS, call history, but, when I try the Airmirror it says "Please connect your Android device via USB cable".
And this is happening no matter which phone I use: I have a Samsung Galaxy A7 (A710F), a Samsung Galaxy S5 (G901F) and a ZTE Axon 7 mini (B2017G). I also tried a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500), an Allview X2 Twin and a tablet Galaxy 10.1 (P605) and it's the same.
Is there a solution for this? I use a lot the airmirroring from work with the phone that I leave at home and it is annoying to have to bring phone to work and connect it with computer every time after restarting it. Or even worse, when I don't know it got restarted or I forget about this and I am at work and I find out I can't use it.
Anybody else has this problem?
Thanks!
MGphones
Lillian Admin

Re: Airmirror - need to reconnect phone via USB cable after phone restart

Hello,
I have noticed that every time when I restart my phone I can't have it airmirrored on my computer. I can only see notifications, SMS, call history, but, when I try the Airmirror it says "Please connect your Android device via USB cable".
And this is happening no matter which phone I use: I have a Samsung Galaxy A7 (A710F), a Samsung Galaxy S5 (G901F) and a ZTE Axon 7 mini (B2017G). I also tried a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500), an Allview X2 Twin and a tablet Galaxy 10.1 (P605) and it's the same.
Is there a solution for this? I use a lot the airmirroring from work with the phone that I leave at home and it is annoying to have to bring phone to work and connect it with computer every time after restarting it. Or even worse, when I don't know it got restarted or I forget about this and I am at work and I find out I can't use it.
Anybody else has this problem?
Thanks!

Hi, pls check this post for more info about that: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843

Kindly note that if the phone is non-rooted, you need to do the USB debugging again to reactivate the AirMirror service. Shutting down the device could shut down the AirMirror service on your phone.
Lillian
Admin
poonam

You guys should come up with the better idea regardless of connecting the phone via USB after each restart.
poonam
Niki Admin

You guys should come up with the better idea regardless of connecting the phone via USB after each restart.

Thank you for your feedback. Our tech team will look into this issue.

Any development, we will let you know.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 40