How to manage permission for AirDroid on device with Android v.6.0 and above?

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 pm in General

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Re: How to manage permission for AirDroid on device with Android v.6.0 and above?

enable all notifications
coey likes this post.
LOL

Re: How to manage permission for AirDroid on device with Android v.6.0 and above?

husss......silent
aulia27

tdk jln
asep

hahagbksCBAjkx
onepuhunan

i currently have a XT1040 Moto G1
Never had problems but since the last update i cant upload files to the phone, it asks an "Storage Permission" but the phone it's kinda old, if i go to the settings like the instructions i couldn't find some kind of switch to allow the permission.
It's strange because it always worked, now since this change, i will be unable to upload files?
Washington Cruz

Washington Cruz wrote:i currently have a XT1040 Moto G1
Never had problems but since the last update i cant upload files to the phone, it asks an "Storage Permission" but the phone it's kinda old, if i go to the settings like the instructions i couldn't find some kind of switch to allow the permission.
It's strange because it always worked, now since this change, i will be unable to upload files?

I have the same problem
Txiki

As Per Google's update of Android 5.1.1,
  1. Android does not support for controling app permission in it's current version.
  2. Though this feature is already available in Apple iOS.
  3. So in future, might be in its next version (Andriod M) they will provide this feature .
  4. So this will again reduce the feature gap between iOS and Andriod .
jenniferjudy225

agimiro
Agimiro2

Great

Wow nice
Nene Black
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

21568 posts

5884 threads

Members: 125460

Latest Member: vieraee