Can't sign in -10002question

Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:34 pm in General

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Lillian Admin

Re: Can't sign in -10002

Many thanks for your reply. I followed your instructions and was able to confirm my own computer as the Back-up destination (I had not thought to hold down the PC device name at the top of the instruction page). I backed-up my files successfully to my computer, but could not then find them. I did find them in the end but now cannot remember how I did so or where they were. Is it therefore possible to change the Back-up folder to one of my own choice? Once again, many thanks for your help.

Hi, you can find the location of the Backup files in the Settings on AirDroid desktop client. Settings>> General>>Backups.
Lillian
Admin
jgguasch

I am trying to transfer an APK file from my PC to my Phone. Phone is connected to my PC via WiFi, both running Airdroid 4+. How do I do it? Is there a tutorial on how to do it? I've readup on the File Transfer Guide for AirDroid 3.0, but it doesn't talk about getting the file from the PC File folder to the Airdroid Transfer Screen.

Help; I'm sure the answer is simple, but I'm at a lost.

Thanks in advance.
jgguasch
Niki Admin

I am trying to transfer an APK file from my PC to my Phone. Phone is connected to my PC via WiFi, both running Airdroid 4+. How do I do it? Is there a tutorial on how to do it? I've readup on the File Transfer Guide for AirDroid 3.0, but it doesn't talk about getting the file from the PC File folder to the Airdroid Transfer Screen.

Help; I'm sure the answer is simple, but I'm at a lost.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have send the introduction to your email(jgguasch@gmail.com),you can check to see if it helps.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 50