Access to other messenging apps without mirror?question

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:23 am in General

page 1 / 1
Lemon
OP

Access to other messenging apps without mirror?

Will there be any updates in the future to support being about to access other messaging apps (whatsup, groupme, facebook messenger, etc) without using mirror or a way to access the phone without turning on the phone's screen?
Lemon
Miss Esrat

Re: Access to other messenging apps without mirror?

I can't shair this
Miss Esrat
Niki Admin

Will there be any updates in the future to support being about to access other messaging apps (whatsup, groupme, facebook messenger, etc) without using mirror or a way to access the phone without turning on the phone's screen?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far access other messaging apps without airmirror is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Lemon

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

We are sorry that so far access other messaging apps without airmirror is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

I use airdroid a lot to communicate with groups for group projects and my team will be working for hours using groupme or facebook messaging. The long hours of using the mirror to access groupme causes my phone to get really hot after about 6 hours and drains the battery as well. My main goal to get out of airdroid is to use it as a centralized messaging application to access all my messaging needs and follow the conversation without constantly looking between my computer and my phone.
Lemon
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 36