CANCEL RECURRENT SUSCRIPTIONquestion

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:48 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Jackson+de+la+Cruz
OP

CANCEL RECURRENT SUSCRIPTION

I am trying to cancel my recurring subscription to avoid unexpected charges. I just did my subscription a few days ago, but I DO NOT want automatic renewal. I asked for support help and they gave me this help link, http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15885 but I can not find the way to do it. I need help please. I am doing this management with sufficient time in advance and recording each of my steps. I hope I do not run into a fraudulent company. I REALLY WANT TO USE the subscription year I already paid for $ 19.99, but I want to remove the automatic renewal.
Jackson+de+la+Cruz
Niki Admin

Re: CANCEL RECURRENT SUSCRIPTION

I am trying to cancel my recurring subscription to avoid unexpected charges. I just did my subscription a few days ago, but I DO NOT want automatic renewal. I asked for support help and they gave me this help link, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15885 but I can not find the way to do it. I need help please. I am doing this management with sufficient time in advance and recording each of my steps. I hope I do not run into a fraudulent company. I REALLY WANT TO USE the subscription year I already paid for $ 19.99, but I want to remove the automatic renewal.

Hi,

Thank you for you feedback.

Please be assured that your recurring payment has been canceled,and it will not automatic renewal.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 36