Norton

Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:24 pm in General

page 1 / 1
sony mau
OP

Norton

Norton does not allow mw to install Desktop client 3.3.4. Norton removes it and say it has a trojan!
sony mau
Lillian Admin

Re: Norton

Norton does not allow mw to install Desktop client 3.3.4. Norton removes it and say it has a trojan!

Hi, sorry for the trouble that have caused.

It is false positive and the package has been removed for the moment. You can install and use without problem now!
Lillian
Admin
hksmith

Lillian - I have AirDroid installed and been using. However, Norton is blocking use/site - not simply installs. See attached image.
hksmith
Lillian Admin

Lillian - I have AirDroid installed and been using. However, Norton is blocking use/site - not simply installs. See attached image.[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Norton%20Safe%20Web%20Report.jpg[/sizeimg]

Hi, Our developers are looking into this issue. Sorry for the trouble that may have caused you
We will immediately let you know as long as there is anything new
Lillian
Admin
suequita

Today I keep having the same problem. Norton does not allow the installation of AirDroid_Desktop_. It is immediately eliminated!

What is the problem?
suequita
Niki Admin

Today I keep having the same problem. Norton does not allow the installation of AirDroid_Desktop_. It is immediately eliminated!

What is the problem?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to tell us Where did you download the Airdroid?

​Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 54