air mirror issuesquestion

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:51 pm in General

page 1 / 1
eas21
OP

air mirror issues

i have installed the airmirror plugin but all i get is a "device not found" message even though all the settings are correct. what is happening?
eas21
Niki Admin

Re: air mirror issues

i have installed the airmirror plugin but all i get is a "device not found" message even though all the settings are correct. what is happening?
Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that do you use airmirror on web Airdroid?

If yes,would you like to use Airmirror on PC to see if it works? So that we can deal with the problem asap.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Jim Pope

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that do you use airmirror on web Airdroid?

If yes,would you like to use Airmirror on PC to see if it works? So that we can deal with the problem asap.

Best regards,
I am also getting the same message and I am trying to do it from a PC and not Web Airdroid. At least I think that I am doing it via my laptop. I am running Web Airdroid via Chrome does that mean that I am not running it thru my PC but thru Web Airdroid only at this moment? I would gratefully accept any help. Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Kind regards,
Jim

Let Peace extend from my mind to yours.
Jim Pope
Aornelas

AirMirror needs to be USB connected to the PC and have USB Debugging enabled in the Developer Options.

Then the phone needs to "Authorize" the PC AirDroid or WebDroid UI. This part gave me some trouble, because the Web/AirDroid plugin kept saying "device not found". The fix ended up needed to ADB and list Devices in cmd-prompt. Once ADB pinged the devices, a pop-up came on the phone to authorize my PC.

Once I allowed that, the AirMirror started working!
Aornelas
PMarlowe

Hi there Aornelas
Would you please be able to walk me through doing this? 'The fix ended up needed to ADB and list Devices in cmd-prompt. Once ADB pinged the devices, a pop-up came on the phone to authorize my PC.'
I'm not extremely tech-savvy and am unable to make send of this. thanks!!
PMarlowe
Niki Admin

Hi there Aornelas
Would you please be able to walk me through doing this? 'The fix ended up needed to ADB and list Devices in cmd-prompt. Once ADB pinged the devices, a pop-up came on the phone to authorize my PC.'
I'm not extremely tech-savvy and am unable to make send of this. thanks!!
Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 61