How do I transfer a file from/to the PC to a phone or tabletquestion

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:01 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Husky
OP

How do I transfer a file from/to the PC to a phone or tablet

Hello,

I'm just starting with airdroid and so far I was able to send picture from my phone to my tablet
Connected OK to AirDroid Web.
Am I supposed to access the data from the PC from AirDroid Web in some way? If so I just don't see how.

Also, I'd like to know how do I transfer a text file from the PC to phone or tablet and vice-versa.
I tried to transfer of Lock.png from the tablet to the PC. On the tablet in the My Computer I see the Lock.png but can't find it on the PC.

An answer is welcome.

Husky
Husky
Niki Admin

Re: How do I transfer a file from/to the PC to a phone or tablet

Hello,

I'm just starting with airdroid and so far I was able to send picture from my phone to my tablet
Connected OK to AirDroid Web.
Am I supposed to access the data from the PC from AirDroid Web in some way? If so I just don't see how.

Also, I'd like to know how do I transfer a text file from the PC to phone or tablet and vice-versa.
I tried to transfer of Lock.png from the tablet to the PC. On the tablet in the My Computer I see the Lock.png but can't find it on the PC.

An answer is welcome.

Husky
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can open desktop Airdroid and click Transfer feature, then choose a phone to transfer file.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
siguage

The easy way to transfer a file from/to the PC to a phone or tablet is using android assistant tool. With its help, we can directly transfer contacts, text messages, photos, vidoes, etc between mobile phone and computer via usb cable.
siguage
smalling123

When you prepare to transfer files from computer to your phone, it is very simple to do.
And you just need to find a file transfer program, which can help you import files from PC to your phone.
smalling123
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 124