Cant send SMS on HUAWEI P8 Lite

Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:24 am in General

page 1 / 1
Jake T-B
OP

Cant send SMS on HUAWEI P8 Lite

When I try sending SMS messages from either the Windows version of AirDroid or the web version, the message never sends. It says it has on Airdroid but on the phone messaging app, it does not show and the recipient never gets the text. If I refresh the messaging screen on AirDroid on the PC, the sent message disappears. I expect this is because it is re-syncing with the phone and because it never actually sent it does not show on the phone. All other features seem to work fine. IE. when a text comes in on the phone it shows in Airdroid on the PC, all phone notifications come through and in coming calls also show.
The phone is a HUAWEI P8 Lite. I have tried keeping the phone awake during testing but makes no difference.
Jake T-B
Tom Wang

Re: Cant send SMS on HUAWEI P8 Lite

Hi Jake,

I solved this problem as below.
Go to Setting -> Permission Manager -> Send SMS, and find AirdDroid then enable it.
Tom Wang
Cross Boundaries

Re: Cant send SMS on HUAWEI P8 Lite

I have exactly the same problem with my oppo f3.Can someone please adreess this problem. Thanks
Jake T-B wrote:When I try sending SMS messages from either the Windows version of AirDroid or the web version, the message never sends. It says it has on Airdroid but on the phone messaging app, it does not show and the recipient never gets the text. If I refresh the messaging screen on AirDroid on the PC, the sent message disappears. I expect this is because it is re-syncing with the phone and because it never actually sent it does not show on the phone. All other features seem to work fine. IE. when a text comes in on the phone it shows in Airdroid on the PC, all phone notifications come through and in coming calls also show.
The phone is a HUAWEI P8 Lite. I have tried keeping the phone awake during testing but makes no difference.
Cross Boundaries
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 41