Notifications Not Popping Up on Desktop

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:20 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Bill Whalen
OP

Notifications Not Popping Up on Desktop

I updated the Windows Client this morning and the notification pop ups aren't showing up anymore when I receive notifications. All my Windows notifications are unblocked, the notifications aren't muted in AirDroid or blocked when the app is full screen....permissions are all set on Android etc.

Any ideas?
Bill Whalen
Niki Admin

Re: Notifications Not Popping Up on Desktop

I updated the Windows Client this morning and the notification pop ups aren't showing up anymore when I receive notifications. All my Windows notifications are unblocked, the notifications aren't muted in AirDroid or blocked when the app is full screen....permissions are all set on Android etc.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your feedback.

Don't worry,we'll help you through.

Please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,

it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:

AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. >Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

We also made a GIF for you:

And then try to receive the notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Bill Whalen

Thank you! That worked! :)
Bill Whalen
cheeks

HEYYY!!! Mark this as SOLVED because I just had the same issue and this worked. Help GIF was a great idea too Thanks!
cheeks
Niki Admin

HEYYY!!! Mark this as SOLVED because I just had the same issue and this worked. Help GIF was a great idea too Thanks!

It's great that help you solve the issue.

By the way, we would like to know which feature are you pursuit in Airdroid and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Jayant

[quote="I tried all this thing but after update desktop notification not getting pop up or not shown"][/quote]
Jayant
Niki Admin

[quote="I tried all this thing but after update desktop notification not getting pop up or not shown"][/quote]

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you kindly go settings on your device and regain the permission of AirDoid notification to see if it helps.

Best regards.
Niki
Admin
Ian TrueBlueboy Evans

Would be great that when I reply on the PC desktop application that I will see that reply in my phone message history. Currently it looks like I'm having a one sided conversation with someone when I'm at my desk and using AirDroid for conversations.

There are other similar desktop apps that this feature works and I see my full conversations in my phone .

I would prefer to use only 1 application and stay loyal to Airdroid.

Ian
Ian TrueBlueboy Evans
Niki Admin

Would be great that when I reply on the PC desktop application that I will see that reply in my phone message history. Currently it looks like I'm having a one sided conversation with someone when I'm at my desk and using AirDroid for conversations.

There are other similar desktop apps that this feature works and I see my full conversations in my phone .

I would prefer to use only 1 application and stay loyal to Airdroid.

Ian

Thanks, it's our pleasure.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 95