Folder Transferring

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:04 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Duda
OP

Folder Transferring

I got the premium subscription so I can transfer entire folders from my phone to my PC. However, even after upgrading, I'm still having to browse through and select photos individually or by date. I want to click one button and transfer all files. How do I do this?
Duda
ccccathyowo Admin

Re: Folder Transferring

I got the premium subscription so I can transfer entire folders from my phone to my PC. However, even after upgrading, I'm still having to browse through and select photos individually or by date. I want to click one button and transfer all files. How do I do this?

Hi Duda, you can try out the backup feature, more details: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17155
ccccathyowo
Admin
Cameron+Kent

You can take a backup of the application along with the data using any backup application. I myself use my backup pro for taking backup of all the applications. In this way, you can copy the application folder and paste to another mobile memory card.
Cameron+Kent
Shibily+CH

May i know what's so different in this and other file transfer applications? I would like to know more about this.
Shibily+CH
Niki Admin

May i know what's so different in this and other file transfer applications? I would like to know more about this.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback​.

You can type with full physical keyboard and control with mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable.

And if you update to premium, you can transfer file folders with AirDroid Windows & Mac. (local connection only)

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

If your phone can be recognized by the computer, you can move the folder as you like.

Another way is using AirDroid to sync the files from phone to computer with one-click.

thanks
Niki
Admin
deveauwelle32

Hello, when your phone can be recognized by the data assistant tool, you can see the files are showed in the list, just select the wanted files, and then mark the files like photos, videos, contacts, messages, books, music...And transfer Android files on computer directly.
deveauwelle32
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 110