How to manage permission for AirDroid on device with Android v.6.0 and above?

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 pm in General

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
tobi phee

Re: How to manage permission for AirDroid on device with Android v.6.0 and above?

I have a S7, all permissions are granded, and im not able to delite music files via PC!!!
moon likes this post.
tobi phee
cindyb

Re: How to manage permission for AirDroid on device with Android v.6.0 and above?

Before you go to AirDroid Web and manage files in external SD card, you need to configure some settings in AirDroid app first. It’s quite easy. Just go to Files in AirDroid app > External SD, and you’ll get a pop-up guiding you how to configure
moon likes this post.
cindyb
AlyssaTallent

Oh that is pretty interesting, thanks a lot
AlyssaTallent
RSF

I am running on android 4.0.4 and all the permissions are enabled but I still can't connect my sms messges etc.
RSF
Niki Admin

I am running on android 4.0.4 and all the permissions are enabled but I still can't connect my sms messges etc.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to restart the desktop Airdroid to see if it works?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Dylan Lim

hiii
Dylan Lim
amila

wartan wrote:Hello,
I can't get into the Calls History.

Device: Nexus 4, LineageOS 14.1 (Android 7.1.2) / MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra 10.12.6

amila
Sakeel

I see the camera any mobile
Sakeel
fin337sun

Your first step will be choosing the essay type you need and add your e-mail. We need your e-mail to keep in touch with you and present you written research papers as soon as possible. Click [b]Read this [/b]for further information.
duchuylaocai likes this post.
fin337sun
tomppa

Im always getting this message, All permissions are enabled but cant access to the folder or sd card, other things working.
machado likes this post.
tomppa
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 123