Remote connection

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:04 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Bórtex
OP

Remote connection

Hi!
When I try to use "air mirror" my mobile receives the order fast, but I can not see it in the screen of my computer until many seconds after. It works faster if both (mobile and pc) are connected to the same Wifi, but if I use the mobile data connection, it becomes really slow (as before, the mobile receives the order fast, but it is shown in the screen around 10 seconds after and it's exasperating)
I have a very good speed connection 20Mb and 5Mb. And the Wifi is 50Mb/50Mb
Could you help me?
Bórtex
Niki Admin

Re: Remote connection

Hi!
When I try to use "air mirror" my mobile receives the order fast, but I can not see it in the screen of my computer until many seconds after. It works faster if both (mobile and pc) are connected to the same Wifi, but if I use the mobile data connection, it becomes really slow (as before, the mobile receives the order fast, but it is shown in the screen around 10 seconds after and it's exasperating)
I have a very good speed connection 20Mb and 5Mb. And the Wifi is 50Mb/50Mb
Could you help me?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

Our tech team will improve this issue.

By the way, we would like to know which feature do you usually use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Android

It's not an issue, the same happens to me, they limited transfer connection to about 40 kb/s, I think that the money we pay its enough for a decent speed and no one can give us a good answer.
Android
-

sir/madam,
i am not getting notifications on desk top, i changed my phone recently, previously i received phone call rings on desk top.
now i am not getting what is the problem. please help me.
sincerely ,
balamuralikrishna.
+919490272921
-
pelusa

Por favor, que debo hacer pues, no puedo conectar.
pelusa
Parker

It's not an issue, the same happens to me, they limited transfer connection to about 40 kb/s, I think that the money we pay its enough for a decent speed and no one can give us a good answer.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.

Do you mean that whenever you use AirDroid to transfer file the speed is very slow?

Which client did you use? AirDroid Web Client or AirDroid Desktop Client?

Best Regards.
Parker
hacco

Sao tôi không kết nối được với máy khác được
hacco
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876