Airdroid App Can't Type Messages

Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:22 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Jerm
OP

Airdroid App Can't Type Messages

Hi everyone!

I am currently using the Aridroid Windows App (Version 3.6.0) on a Windows 10 PC and have recently got a Note 8 (using the Samsung Messages app). With my previous phone (a Note 5) I was able to see a text box at the bottom of the screen of the SMS page that allowed me to text the other person back. However, since I got the new phone, this text box at the bottom of the screen is no longer there and the only way I can text a person back is with the little notification that pops up on the bottom of my computer screen. Is there something that I have to do to enable this? Thank you in advance!
Jerm
Niki Admin

Re: Airdroid App Can't Type Messages

Hi everyone!

I am currently using the Aridroid Windows App (Version 3.6.0) on a Windows 10 PC and have recently got a Note 8 (using the Samsung Messages app). With my previous phone (a Note 5) I was able to see a text box at the bottom of the screen of the SMS page that allowed me to text the other person back. However, since I got the new phone, this text box at the bottom of the screen is no longer there and the only way I can text a person back is with the little notification that pops up on the bottom of my computer screen. Is there something that I have to do to enable this? Thank you in advance!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please send us a screenshot of the error page for a check?

By the way, we would like to know which feature do you usually use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate the issue.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 18