Would AirDroid Add Support for Phone Transfer?

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:15 am in General

page 1 / 1
imyzonek
OP

Would AirDroid Add Support for Phone Transfer?

I am a long time AirDroid user and want to know if AirDroid had any plan to develop a feature to allow users transferring content from other device to Android? This is very helpful when people get a new phone.
imyzonek
Niki Admin

Re: Would AirDroid Add Support for Phone Transfer?

I am a long time AirDroid user and want to know if AirDroid had any plan to develop a feature to allow users transferring content from other device to Android? This is very helpful when people get a new phone.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry that so far device to device is not supported on AirDroid.

But we will develop its feasible possibility and have an internal discussion about it.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know which feature are you usually use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
imyzonek

Mainly use AirDroid for file transfer from computer to my phone.
imyzonek
Niki Admin

Mainly use AirDroid for file transfer from computer to my phone.

Thank you for your reply.

Would you like tell us what you usually transfer, photo,file or something else?

Is that for work or personal?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
imyzonek

It is personal. Usually for text file and movies.
imyzonek
Asserts

that's a good news.. i 'm really need to transfer 400 text messages from my Android phone to iphone, i know how to move contacts. but i was stuck on how to move messages. i heard that Tunesbro could help transfer messages but i didn't know how to use it.
source: https://www.tunesbro.com/transfer-data-between-android-and-iphone.html

do let me know how to use it ? or give me a easy-to-use tool.
Asserts
siguage

About transferring content from other device to Android, there are lots of phone transfer tools online. With its hel, you can directly transfer contacts, text messages, photos, videos, etc between mobile phones. All you need to do is just connecting both of them to computer, starting them tool.
siguage
deveauwelle32

If you want to transfer contents from phone to phone, the most effective way is using phone transfer software, and you can transfer data as you like, it is really simple to do that.
deveauwelle32
smalling123

Don't worry, this is a simple thing to do. If you find a reliable mobile phone transfer tool, then you can quickly copy the contents from your phone to new phone, and it is a safe way, so you don't need to worry about the data secure problem.
smalling123
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235038

Latest Member: muzzameil

Online: 46