Can't see images sent in text messages

Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:50 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Ron
OP

Can't see images sent in text messages

I was going to purchase a few Premium accounts for work because using the desktop is much more efficient than using the phone while at the office.
I installed the app on the phone (LG V20) and on my laptop, they are now in sync but I can't see any of the thousands of images my clients attached to text messages they sent me. Is this a limitation of the software?
If so, it will be a quick uninstall and keep looking as Verizon's Message+ is not reliable...
Ron
RomanticChosen

Re: Can't see images sent in text messages

i encountered a similar, the phone always shows me new information, but nothing is visible
RomanticChosen
Lauren Maddison

I have the same problem of not seeing any images that were texted to me when I'm using the PC interface. There is also no indication that an image was omitted -- no placeholder or anything. Time and again, I miss such texts and it is only when someone says, "What did you think of that picture," that I realize something is missing. I go to my phone, and there it is, just as it should be. I switched from Mighty Text to AirDroid over a year ago, because in general I like it much much better, but this missing image thing is getting a bit aggravating. Any response from AirDroid on this issue?
Lauren Maddison
Grant Berry

Same here, "I switched from Mighty Text (and Push Bullet) to AirDroid", because Airdroid is *much* better, especially with the file xfer. But it would be *great* issue without being able to see imges in the SMS messages to me as well. I find myself reading a text an thinking "that doesn't make sense" or "that wasn't meant for me" then I look at my phone later and see the image an all makes sense (sometimes after I've messaged the person saying "what are you talking about?" or "was this meant for me?"). I'mstill *very* happy with AirDroid but would be great to fix this, thanks!
ail likes this post.
Grant Berry
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 64