Pay Airdroid Premium with Paypal

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:29 am in General

page 1 / 1
elbahri
OP

Pay Airdroid Premium with Paypal

Helo.,
I'm Syaiful from indonesia..

i want to pay airdroid premium with paypal but nothing option for purchase by paypal

always with credit card, not Paypal

syaiful.bahri45@gmail.com
Attachments
Airdroid Purchase.png
elbahri
Niki Admin

Re: Pay Airdroid Premium with Paypal

Helo.,
I'm Syaiful from indonesia..

i want to pay airdroid premium with paypal but nothing option for purchase by paypal

always with credit card, not Paypal

syaiful.bahri45@gmail.comAttachmentsImage
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that do you want to pay by your paypal balance?

If yes, we are sorry that sorry we can only pay by credit card or debit card.

Further more,would you tell us that which is the most convenient way in your country for online payment,

this is important to us to improve the purchase experience in your country.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
System

Hello Dear Airdroid team

From last 36 hours i'm trying to upgrade my account but it's not working then I send you email also but they reply only one time that I asked them I'm trying to upgrade my account it's was working I renew it every month but on this time it's not renewing then they reply to me to pay by PayPal then I pay them by PayPal pay@airdroid.com the paypal already deduct from my account still 36 hours a ago they didn't renew my account i don't know why.. really very bad it's take alot allot of time why they didn't reply my email can you please solve my problem thank you
System
System

Hello any one is there almost 4 days a ago no one reply here and by email also i don't know why you are getting too late what's the problem no one reply me from last 4 days i already pay by PayPal to your account pay@airdroid.com so please upgrade my account and reply me thanks
System
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 54