Disable Keyboard On Devicequestion

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Muhamed
OP

Disable Keyboard On Device

I would like to know if there is an option to permanently deactivate the airmirror keyboard??

It is impossible to use the device while the airmirror is activated, I would like a solution to this, to hide this notification would be great, disable if I do not want to write something in the device app itself, now what bothers me and this annoying notification appears every time I go typing something and airmirror is enabled, this is a serious usability problem, I'd like the attention of developers to a plausible and simple solution.

Muhamed
Niki Admin

Re: Disable Keyboard On Device

I would like to know if there is an option to permanently deactivate the airmirror keyboard??

It is impossible to use the device while the airmirror is activated, I would like a solution to this, to hide this notification would be great, disable if I do not want to write something in the device app itself, now what bothers me and this annoying notification appears every time I go typing something and airmirror is enabled, this is a serious usability problem, I'd like the attention of developers to a plausible and simple solution.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can click the keyboard icon and choose the keyboard you want to use.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 47