Transferring my Airdroid contacts from lost Airdroid phone to a new phonequestion

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:10 pm in General

page 1 / 1
AirMoon
OP

Transferring my Airdroid contacts from lost Airdroid phone to a new phone

I had my contacts saved in Airdroid from a Sony Xperia Z2.I recently lost the phone, but I can still see the contacts in Airdroid.How can I transfer the contacts to a new Android phone?Also, is there a way to edit the Airdroid contacts list on the W10 pc or save them in a Windows office format?There are 901 contacts stored in Airdroid, making a manual copy very tedious and error-prone.Your assistance in this matter is highly appreciated.Sincerely,George V.
AirMoon
Niki Admin

Re: Transferring my Airdroid contacts from lost Airdroid phone to a new phone

I had my contacts saved in Airdroid from a Sony Xperia Z2.I recently lost the phone, but I can still see the contacts in Airdroid.How can I transfer the contacts to a new Android phone?Also, is there a way to edit the Airdroid contacts list on the W10 pc or save them in a Windows office format?There are 901 contacts stored in Airdroid, making a manual copy very tedious and error-prone.Your assistance in this matter is highly appreciated.Sincerely,George V.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that so far transfer contact to another phone is not support on AirDroid yet.

Now PC cannot let you to edit the contacts, but you can use this feature in our web version(www.airdroid.com).

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 100