Tell Airdroid external SD card pathquestion

Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:59 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Head Box
OP

Tell Airdroid external SD card path

Been using Airdroid for quite a while to upload photos to a mac running AD from a Samsung S4 running Android 5.01, mainly. But I've never once managed to "tell Airdroid the external SD path" in order to then delete files on the phone; the process just doesn't seem to resemble the instructions within Airdroid; I can navigate to the SD card - see screenshot, but there's nowhere to select it on this screen or previous ones.

Is there a video that shows the exact steps please, or clear instructions?

Also, it almost always takes about four or five attempts to succeed in displaying the contents of the external SD card (but not internal memory); why would that be?

Thanks for any tips.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-03-16-15-46-57.png
Head Box
Niki Admin

Re: Tell Airdroid external SD card path

Been using Airdroid for quite a while to upload photos to a mac running AD from a Samsung S4 running Android 5.01, mainly. But I've never once managed to "tell Airdroid the external SD path" in order to then delete files on the phone; the process just doesn't seem to resemble the instructions within Airdroid; I can navigate to the SD card - see screenshot, but there's nowhere to select it on this screen or previous ones.

Is there a video that shows the exact steps please, or clear instructions?

Also, it almost always takes about four or five attempts to succeed in displaying the contents of the external SD card (but not internal memory); why would that be?

Thanks for any tips.AttachmentsImage
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please check this post to see if it helps to you.
[Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16405

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 56