Phone may not be supported - leaving premium for now.

Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:27 am in General

page 1 / 1
DyxadePendragon
OP

Phone may not be supported - leaving premium for now.

Galaxy S9+ with Oreo doesn't seem to connect with AirDroid yet. Looks like I'm done with AirDroid until they openly support it - tired of trying to access it via non-root.
DyxadePendragon
Niki Admin

Re: Phone may not be supported - leaving premium for now.

Galaxy S9+ with Oreo doesn't seem to connect with AirDroid yet. Looks like I'm done with AirDroid until they openly support it - tired of trying to access it via non-root.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that you've experience.

Would you like to tell us which feature you can't use and when it happened? Please tell us more details of your question and we would like to help you solve the problem.

And it would be helpful if you can send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
DyxadePendragon

Yes. It does not connect on Non-Root Authority. Everything has been checked. The error occurs immediately after I try to have it detected.
DyxadePendragon
Niki Admin

Yes. It does not connect on Non-Root Authority. Everything has been checked. The error occurs immediately after I try to have it detected.
Would you like to send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

When did this issue happened, after you update to oreo or not? And did you have reboot the phone?if yes, you should USB debugging again so that use Airmirror in non-root way.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d

Online: 49