Delete old notifications / Hide content of notificationsquestion

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:20 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Aluxnuxnux
OP

Delete old notifications / Hide content of notifications

Is there an option to automatically remove old notifications from my PC once I've seen them on my phone?
I also want to hide the contetn of the notification like on my phone lockscreen.
For example: WhatsApp 1 new message instead of the message i received.

Thanks a lot,
Alex
Aluxnuxnux
Lillian Admin

Re: Delete old notifications / Hide content of notifications

Is there an option to automatically remove old notifications from my PC once I've seen them on my phone?
I also want to hide the contetn of the notification like on my phone lockscreen.

Thanks a lot,
Alex
Hi Alex, your voice has been heard. We will seriously discuss within our team and make evaluation of it.
Lillian
Admin
Aluxnuxnux

Thank you for the reply.
I hope these features get implemented because i really like AirDroid and prefer it over Pushbullet
Aluxnuxnux
Charlene Admin

Thank you for the reply.
I hope these features get implemented because i really like AirDroid and prefer it over Pushbullet

Hi Aluxnuxnux,much appreciated. High five.
Charlene
Admin
סער יהודאי

Lillian wrote:

Thanks a lot,
Alex
Hi Alex, your voice has been heard. We will seriously discuss within our team and make evaluation of it.

What are the chances of seeing this feature anytime soon? This is a major drawback when moving from Pushbullet.... I personally can't work with this tool without it.
סער יהודאי
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235466

Latest Member: amir Momeni

Online: 63