Airdroid why doesnt it work anymore?

Tue May 08, 2018 8:32 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Rich_T
OP

Airdroid why doesnt it work anymore?

Once upon a time i used to use an app called Airdroid, it was quite simple all i did was go to web.airdroid.com on my PC and i could interact with my phone, and above all send SMS messages.
Now its nothing but trouble, and frustration.
Connecting...
It no longer connects to my device on wifi - Conection failed, Troubleshooting guide ( yes the device is unlocked) yes the sodding app is open, and then on the odd occasion it does connect it tells me im on a remote connection, before the whole thing grinds to a halt, and then the connection drops out, the only option is to use mobile data and even then that drops out.
Whats gone wrong with this once fantastic app?
Rich_T
Niki Admin

Re: Airdroid why doesnt it work anymore?

Once upon a time i used to use an app called Airdroid, it was quite simple all i did was go to web.airdroid.com on my PC and i could interact with my phone, and above all send SMS messages.
Now its nothing but trouble, and frustration.
Connecting...
It no longer connects to my device on wifi - Conection failed, Troubleshooting guide ( yes the device is unlocked) yes the sodding app is open, and then on the odd occasion it does connect it tells me im on a remote connection, before the whole thing grinds to a halt, and then the connection drops out, the only option is to use mobile data and even then that drops out.
Whats gone wrong with this once fantastic app?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to restart AirDroid on your device to see if it works?

If it still failed, would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on May8, then please forward files named by 20180508 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235438

Latest Member: Kunal Vyas

Online: 24