Some messages on phone not showing in Web or Windows app.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:17 pm in General

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Chris

Re: Some messages on phone not showing in Web or Windows app.

The reason why the message not showing in Web or Windows app maybe the message not send from your SIM card. If it send from SMS app it will not appear in the desktop SMS feature.

Hi, thank you for getting back to me. I still don't understand why ALL other SMS messages appear and are fine. I can see them on phone, WebUI and Windows app; I can reply to them and all message conversations update. Again, this is just other T-Mobile users, (not including sending and receiving to myself).

Thanks,
Chris
Chris
Chris

The reason why the message not showing in Web or Windows app maybe the message not send from your SIM card. If it send from SMS app it will not appear in the desktop SMS feature.

Hi, thank you for your response. I still don't understand why messages from users of other carriers and messages to/from myself show up fine. Again, this is only from other Tmobile users.
Chris
Logitech73

Hi, additional info:

I took a look at the messages app settings and under 'Settings/More Settings/Text Messages/Manage SIM card messages', it says "No Messages".

CS

It is not just T-Mobile. I am having the same issue with AT&T. But like You just switch from Sprint Galaxy S6. Now Samsung Galaxy S9 and AirDroid is not displaying SMS messages. I think the issue is related to the S9. Please AirDroid put out a white paper on how to resolve this issue. On the Up side with AT&T I have access to another app that allows messaging from my PC so I no longer need AirDroid. However AirDroid done many other things that I like. So, Please find a fix for this issue so I have a one stop shop again.
Logitech73
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 68