Sms texts from phone on tabletquestion

Sat May 05, 2018 1:59 am in General

page 1 / 1
Jonny
OP

Sms texts from phone on tablet

How do I get get my sms messages from my phone my tablet?
Jonny
Niki Admin

Re: Sms texts from phone on tablet

How do I get get my sms messages from my phone my tablet?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Jonny

Hi Niki I'm actually not getting an error, I can send and receive texts on my laptop from my phone I want to know why I cannot on my tablet also I just tried sending a screen shot I don't know if it sent or not I have mirror sms turned on but I still can't get me texts or send them from my tablet
Jonny
Niki Admin

Hi Niki I'm actually not getting an error, I can send and receive texts on my laptop from my phone I want to know why I cannot on my tablet also I just tried sending a screen shot I don't know if it sent or not I have mirror sms turned on but I still can't get me texts or send them from my tablet
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please help us to clarify the issues by answering the following question?
1. Do you use file transfer feature or SMS feature?
2.If you used SMS feature, are you using the tablet's own text messaging system or downloaded SMS app?
3.Can the recipient receive your message?

It would be helpful if you can send us a screenshot of the page that you used.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Jonny

My tablet has a messaging app it doesn't work. I use the sms feature. My laptop can and does get my phone texts and I can also send them from my laptop I just want to do the same when I'm on my tablet
Jonny
Niki Admin

My tablet has a messaging app it doesn't work. I use the sms feature. My laptop can and does get my phone texts and I can also send them from my laptop I just want to do the same when I'm on my tablet

If the messaging app on your tablet can't work, the desktop AirDroid can't receive the sms also.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 43