connecting without cable ?question

Fri May 18, 2018 8:36 pm in General

page 1 / 1
colin23erk
OP

connecting without cable ?

I switch my phone off at night so my connection is lost . I have to reconnect airdroid using a USB cable which means it is not connecting without a cable for me Is there a way to store the registration data so the cable is not required.?. Or is there another way to set up a local transfer without needing to register every time the phone is switch off ?
I am using Android 6 to a Win 7 PC

Colin
colin23erk
Niki Admin

Re: connecting without cable ?

I switch my phone off at night so my connection is lost . I have to reconnect airdroid using a USB cable which means it is not connecting without a cable for me Is there a way to store the registration data so the cable is not required.?. Or is there another way to set up a local transfer without needing to register every time the phone is switch off ?
I am using Android 6 to a Win 7 PC

Colin
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that do you mean you use Airmirror in non-root way .

If yes, you need to reset USB debugging if you reboot the device(s).

If you think is troublesome, you can root the device and you don't need to enable USB cable to USB debugging again.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
colin23erk

Re: connecting without cable ?

Thanks for your reply.

I am not keen to Root my Phone just for this One app as it can effect some other Apps such as Banking ones

Colin
colin23erk
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 41