Recover photos from stolen phone?

Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:21 am in General

page 1 / 1
Maz
OP

Recover photos from stolen phone?

My phone was stolen last night (and is now out of battery according to the various 'find my phone' apps) I use. In AirDroid there are thumbnails of all my photos, following an attempted transfer of all my photos from my phone to my computer about one week ago. Unfortunately this download failed as the phone disconnected unexpectedly, so I don't have any of the photos on my computer. However the thumbnails remain on my AirDroid desktop app (unable to transfer to desktop). I also cannot connect or see photos via the web app. Please see screenshots attached.

Is there a way to (a) download these pictures OR (b) download the thumbnails so I at least have a very low resolution version of the pictures?

My system is a macbook pro with mac OS Sierra 10.12.6.

Thanks in advance everyone!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 18.16.54.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 18.15.36.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 18.14.44.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 18.14.17.png
Maz
Emily Baker

Re: Recover photos from stolen phone?

You only find the photos on icloud if you back up before.Otherwise,you couldn't get it as the device isn't in hand.
You'd better develop a good habit of backing up all your messages. You can complete it simply with the software MobiKin Assistant for Android. It can greatly reduce the possibility of losing messages in your daily life. And the action of backing up seems to be much easier than restoring.
Emily Baker
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 54