Cant connect to Airdroid over remote network connection

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:32 am in General

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Niki Admin

Re: Cant connect to Airdroid over remote network connection

i have the same issue in oneplus 2 .. airdroid is not connecting to oneplus 2 over remote connection mode from last 2-3 days... it used to work properly... i didn't install any antivirus .. i think because of any update on airdroid this issue has started with all oneplus devices... please check it and fix it as soon as possible.. thanks

Do you mean that the oneplus 2 was worked well until your update the Airdroid to the
latest vision?
Niki
Admin
celebspedia

got the resolution here...thanks
celebspedia
yusuf

Hello ever one,
my name isYusuf
i am facing issues of connecting to the phone,i had a black berry phone ,latest model (Black Belly Motion)where i installed a Airdroid soft ware
am leaving in Dubai and i sent the phone to my home country thats Uganda.
i set most of the things before i released the phone to my wife back home
when she got the phone after putting her line and putting data,she came on line and i was able to view every thing in her contacts. Now i can not connect to the phone .its always telling me connection error,
i have not yet paid for premium account,am thinking ,could this be main reason am not getting in to the phone,or data issues to my wife's side but when i ask her about how much data she loaded ,her reply is like 100mbs and me am over WIFI.w are not not in the same network .what can i do ,please
thnks
yusuf
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 130