AirDroid Android - Mac Transfer stuck in a loopquestion

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:11 am in General

page 1 / 1
avonep
OP

AirDroid Android - Mac Transfer stuck in a loop

Downloaded Android app to use with Mac desktop app and in the middle of transferring photos ...
My Android went to sleep and now, upon waking, the Airdroid Mac app continues to download the same group of photos over and over in a loop. I can't get it to stop. I clear the logs on both the phone app and desktop, restart, force close, etc. And each time I transfer a new (different) file, the same group of old photos downloads multiple times *again*.
AND some of the files I've queued to transfer are listed in the phone app as "waiting" and I can't get them to actually transfer.
How do I fix this?
avonep
Niki Admin

Re: AirDroid Android - Mac Transfer stuck in a loop

Downloaded Android app to use with Mac desktop app and in the middle of transferring photos ...
My Android went to sleep and now, upon waking, the Airdroid Mac app continues to download the same group of photos over and over in a loop. I can't get it to stop. I clear the logs on both the phone app and desktop, restart, force close, etc. And each time I transfer a new (different) file, the same group of old photos downloads multiple times *again*.
AND some of the files I've queued to transfer are listed in the phone app as "waiting" and I can't get them to actually transfer.
How do I fix this?
Hi,

Thank you for your email and sorry for later reply.

When you transferring file you should put AirDroid on the foreground to keep phone and pc connection well.

Otherwise there will be "waiting" all the time.

Is the group of old photos download successful ?

And would you like to send us your log file of your Mac so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:

Mac:
/Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025