Transfer contacts between android phones using airdroidquestion

Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:20 am in General

page 1 / 1
lib2
OP

Transfer contacts between android phones using airdroid

I would like to transfer my contacts from my old android phone to my new one, retaining the information in the additional fields (e.g. "company" and "address") other than just the name and number. How can I do this? I don't see the contacts file available for upload in the airdroid app when I open it with my old phone...
endzela likes this post.
lib2
Coffee Admin

Re: Transfer contacts between android phones using airdroid

I would like to transfer my contacts from my old android phone to my new one, retaining the information in the additional fields (e.g. "company" and "address") other than just the name and number. How can I do this? I don't see the contacts file available for upload in the airdroid app when I open it with my old phone...

Sorry that AirDroid doesn't support upload contacts in this way. You need to create contact via Contact on AirDroid Web one by one :(
Coffee
Admin
samried

This information is really useful and definitely is comment worthy! Football Master 2018 Apk
samried
Emily Baker

You could transfer contacts via Google Account.
Have you ever sync your Android data with Google account for making a backup? If you have, you must know that these backed up files are able to be restored back to the device. So in this case, why don't you try to sync the contacts on the original Android phone to Google Drive and then restore them to another device? Let's make an attempt together!

Step 1. Add Your Google Account to Your Old Android Phone
First of all, you need to add the Google account to your old phone: navigate to "Settings"> "Accounts and Sync"> "Add Account" and then select "Google" from the listed email boxes. After that, you can sign in your Gmail account with password. Supposed that you don't have an account yet, you need to "Create a New Account" first.

Step 2. Sync Contacts to Gmail Account
Now you need to turn on the feature "Sync Contacts" to sync the contacts on your phone to the Gmail account.

Step 3. Sync the Contacts to New Android
Next, you should repeat the Step 1 to add the same Gmail account to another Android phone. Then you need to tap on the Gmail account on the new phone and click "Sync" to transfer the contacts in Gmail to the new Android device.
More detail:https://www.mobikin.com/mobile-phone/transfer-contacts-from-android-to-android.html
endzela likes this post.
Emily Baker
Ceciclia Garcia

Here is a professional phone to phone transfer tool named Phone Transfer, which is specially designed to transfer contacts from Android Phone to new Android Phone. Besides Android devices, Phone Transfer also supportes other Android, Symbian and iOS devices. It also can help you transfer your phone data on computer for safe backup.
endzela likes this post.
Ceciclia Garcia
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 114