Time sync issue or Screenshot problem

Wed May 09, 2018 5:20 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Roger
OP

Time sync issue or Screenshot problem

Hi Team,

I am facing issue with the screenshot. I can see the time difference of one minute or more. The screenshot just halts or sometimes delays the response.

I have attached the screenshot for your reference. The time showing on my desktop and the screenshot within the app is different. I have noticed that the Screenshot App timing halts for a minute or couple of minutes. This makes the usage of app very difficult.

I am facing this from couple of days now. Earlier it was working fine.. Both the timings were in sync.

Please check on priority.
Roger
Niki Admin

Re: Time sync issue or Screenshot problem

Hi Team,

I am facing issue with the screenshot. I can see the time difference of one minute or more. The screenshot just halts or sometimes delays the response.

I have attached the screenshot for your reference. The time showing on my desktop and the screenshot within the app is different. I have noticed that the Screenshot App timing halts for a minute or couple of minutes. This makes the usage of app very difficult.

I am facing this from couple of days now. Earlier it was working fine.. Both the timings were in sync.

Please check on priority.

If you connection mode is remotely, it will sometimes delays the response.
Niki
Admin
Roger

I agree if this delays. But it should not hang the screen. I need to close screenshot and reopen each time.
It only works for a minute or so.
Roger
Niki Admin

I agree if this delays. But it should not hang the screen. I need to close screenshot and reopen each time.
It only works for a minute or so.
Would you like to our official website to download the latest desktop AirDroid to use the screenshot feature on it? To see if it can works well.
Niki
Admin
Roger

What are the special features on desktop mode.
Roger
Niki Admin

What are the special features on desktop mode.
The connection will be more stable.
Niki
Admin
Roger

Well you really need to work the web based and the APP a lot to stabilize the issues. And moreover downloading the desktop version should not be the only option for every issues.
Kindly try to get this sorted out before the users find it not so user friendly.
Roger

hello , try restarting the app on your computer as well as on your phone
- try to update the app on bothe end
and then try again it should workd.
Tutuapp TextNow Photomath
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019