Non-Root Authority Process not working

Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:47 pm in General

page 1 / 1
aaron
OP

Non-Root Authority Process not working

I have airdroid on my oneplus 5 - the features all work, except for airmirror (i get notifications, can text, etc)

whenever I try to grant 'non-root' acess to airdroid on windows, it gets stuck at this screen (see attached)

I have usb debugging turned on,, and granted permission when the prompt came up when I first tried to give non root authority.

What could be causing the windows app to be stuck at this stage? I left it for hours and nothing happened.
Attachments
oneplus.PNG
aaron
Niki Admin

Re: Non-Root Authority Process not working

I have airdroid on my oneplus 5 - the features all work, except for airmirror (i get notifications, can text, etc)

whenever I try to grant 'non-root' acess to airdroid on windows, it gets stuck at this screen (see attached)

I have usb debugging turned on,, and granted permission when the prompt came up when I first tried to give non root authority.

What could be causing the windows app to be stuck at this stage? I left it for hours and nothing happened.AttachmentsImage
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Kindly check this post to see if you have complete all the steps.
https://help.airdroid.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005061394-How-to-use-AirMirror-on-non-root-devices-

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 35