Camera not working.

Wed May 09, 2018 5:24 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Roger
OP

Camera not working.

Hi Team,

Camera is not working properly from past 2 days. If I try to switch the camera from back to front or vice versa, it doesn't happen.
Also if at all it flips to back came to front, immediately within few seconds it automatically flips to back came.

Refresh rate of camera is not good.

I have tried everything to get the camera issue fixed.
But it didn't worked .

Check at the earliest and fix the issue
Roger
Niki Admin

Re: Camera not working.

Hi Team,

Camera is not working properly from past 2 days. If I try to switch the camera from back to front or vice versa, it doesn't happen.
Also if at all it flips to back came to front, immediately within few seconds it automatically flips to back came.

Refresh rate of camera is not good.

I have tried everything to get the camera issue fixed.
But it didn't worked .

Check at the earliest and fix the issue

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please help us to clarify the issues by answering the following question?
1. Are you connected locally or remotely?
2.Did you click on the convert camera button multiple times?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Roger

Hi,

And: Remotely

And: No.
Roger
Niki Admin

Hi,

And: Remotely

And: No.
The web AirDroid is unstable, if you were remotely mode is will delay. You can go to our official website to download the latest desktop AirDroid to use it.
Niki
Admin
Roger

I am seriously unhappy with the Camera feature provided. Each time I switch from the front and back camera, the camera option doesn't work as properly.
If i am on the back camera option and if i try to switch to front camera, it just rotates the image rather than switching to front camera and vice versa.

You really need to work on this. Not sure what exactly is the reason for this.

I am really feeling why did i chose as a premium option when the features are not proper.
Roger
Niki Admin

I am seriously unhappy with the Camera feature provided. Each time I switch from the front and back camera, the camera option doesn't work as properly.
If i am on the back camera option and if i try to switch to front camera, it just rotates the image rather than switching to front camera and vice versa.

You really need to work on this. Not sure what exactly is the reason for this.

I am really feeling why did i chose as a premium option when the features are not proper.
We're sorry that make you unhappy. Would you like to send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?

(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on May 16, then please forward files named by 20180516 to us.

You can send the log to our official mail: support@airdroid.com.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
petlove

Well, it is nice to see that I am not the only one who is unsatisfied with the provided Camera features. However, I honestly believe that they are trying to improve their services. So fingers crossed for better Camera features.

Regards,
petlove
Niki Admin

Well, it is nice to see that I am not the only one who is unsatisfied with the provided Camera features. However, I honestly believe that they are trying to improve their services. So fingers crossed for better Camera features.

Regards,
Sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

We suggest you to use camera feature via desktop AirDroid, it'll be more stable.

You can go to our official website to download the latest version.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Roger

Niki wrote:

Regards,
Sorry for any inconvenience that you've experienced.

We suggest you to use camera feature via desktop AirDroid, it'll be more stable.

You can go to our official website to download the latest version.

Best Regards,

Well you really need to work the web based and the APP a lot to stabilize the issues. And moreover downloading the desktop version should not be the only option for every issues.
Kindly try to get this sorted out before the users find it not so user friendly.
Roger
qipii92

I also have this problem
qipii92
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d