Transferring from android to PCquestion

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:58 pm in General

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
komol

Re: Transferring from android to PC

Dear sir this time my mobile is network problems so i want to transfer to my desktop pc
komol
Niki Admin

Dear sir this time my mobile is network problems so i want to transfer to my desktop pc

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

If it still fail, you can use phone data to see if it works.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
TechiesBlogging

Amazing questions, especially often do get confused "how should they transfer to android"
After googling, i found this article: https://bit.ly/2q4R0wt
Which said you can make use of your mobile's bluetooth too in order to transfer.
Detailed dteps are provided which can definately solve your problem ;)
TechiesBlogging
Sherita Green

Our most complete arrangement starts things out droid Transfer programming this alternative is for clients who want usability and an instinctive interface and in addition, the capacity to peruse duplicate erase or add records to and from your Android gadget simply like you would in windows pilgrim on your PC. An extraordinary and helpful snippet of data a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. TV Series Rick Dalton Jacket
Sherita Green
theandroider

Try using Share it App, it is fast and reliable and connects both, mobile and PC like a charm.
theandroider
whiteney05

You can use Shareit coz this is transferring app from android to PC for any kind of files, videos or pictures.
whiteney05
kixobod

Generally, pharmacies conduct the survey to know customer’s perspective regarding the www.walgreenslistens.com store’s service and products.
kixobod
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 48