Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:44 pm in General

page 5 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
MrChallenger

Title

Is there any way to recover the deleted files or folders? TT
MrChallenger
HarryM

Title

You can access the External SD card (at least on my Galaxy S3) by clicking on . At least all of my files are there and I am able to access and upload files using this approach
HarryM
SKi

Title

Like Orcanator wrote in June [s]this[/s] last year: still no files in any folder visible. It just shows the number of files, but no folder within a folder, no details, nothing.
BTW: actually using Firefox 17.0.1, which is recommended by Airdroid.

Also tried MSIE and now I can see the files within folders, but uploading multiple files from the host to the Android device works for the very first file, after that it waits forever until stopped manually.

It is really a pity that nobody cares about that problem, as the app seemed to be very promising.
SKi
anoki_emai

Title

WrkWatchr's Galaxy S3 method also works with the Note II thru Firefox17.0.1 on Mac OSX :

"You can access the External SD card by
clicking on . At
least all of my files are there and I am able to access, download, cut/paste, move and upload files
using this approach"

I'm having little luck trying to figure out a way to create a shortcut to the extSD card file. This app may not be all that, but on my phone it works a lot better than Kies (Samsungs iTunes thing). I have figured out how to see all the files and, yeah, it would be good to have a more elegant navigational method to the external. I just got a Galaxy Note II and was blown away by the fact that I can't just configure the phone as a storage device on my Mac. That was the method with my previous phone, an original Galaxy S. I think Apple may have an issue with Samsung and Vice-Versa (*sarcastic laugh*)

If y'all have any solutions or updates, no matter how far in the future, please post them. So far, this is the only app that seems to work well with my new phone for it's intended function without cabling.

Thanks
anoki_emai
ramadan

Title

se puede pasar archivos de la pc al tablet? o solo del tablet a la pc?
ramadan
dionizion

Title

Hi - I deleted a bunch of photos today. The files are gone from the folder, but now I didn't get the space back. I see many GB of "other" space. How can I "empty the trash" and regain SD Card space? Many Thanks!
dionizion
Patschi

Title

Is there a way to view hidden files with AirDroid? Hidden files being files who's name starts with a dot like ".data".

Regards,
Alex
Patschi
balo

Title

how about adding a "properties" on the right click ? :D
balo
raven7drawer

Title

Hi, I used the ''Music'' folder on Air Droid to set songs as alarms on my phones. The problem is that I can't find the file where your program sent it and I know it is on my phone because I can access them from my phone.
I plugged my phone to my computer then did a search on the phone itself but I can't find anything.
I can't delete them.

I think your program installed my alarms in the system files, which should never be done... I don't even get why there is no ''Alarms'' and ''Notifications'' folder in AirDroid... This would be faster.
I need you to tell me how to delete the song I uploaded to my Nexus 5, 16Go.
raven7drawer
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235382

Latest Member: Nway Khant

Online: 17