FAQ - Files

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:44 pm in General

page 1 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
Tom_Administrator
OP

FAQ - Files

How to manage files on SD Card?
[/b]Following these steps to manage files saved on SD Card of Android devices from a web browser:1. Login to AirDroid web desktop.2. Find the Files icon and click it to open. You can see all the files on the SD Card there.3. You can Transfer files between your phone and computer, cut, copy, paste, search, rename or delete files on the phone.Can I use right clicks?
[/b]Yes. Similar to operations on Windows or Mac.Can I search for files and folders?
[/b]Yes. There is a search bar on the upper left of the File window. It searches through content in the current folder.
Tom_Administrator
stanke13alf

Title

When I right-click a file in the desktop version of Airdroid, and then choose Export, where does the file end up?
stanke13alf
sugar0

Title

On your downloads folder of your browser.
sugar0
RamJammin

Title

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I found that while transferring mp3 files from my laptop to my Galaxy Tablet some of the files that have non alphanumeric character failed to copy over the full file name, it would truncate the filename at the first non alphanumeric character, common issues were with commas, ampersands, single and double quotes so for instance a file name of I'll be your baby tonight.mp3 would be truncated as I and as a result the file format .mp3 would not be recognized.
RamJammin
Stomp

Title

I'm using an Asus Transformer Prime and found only the internal Memory (also called SD Card) in the List. Not the additional installed Memory Cards in the docking station.
Stomp
xx4h

Title

@SumoSulsi: same probleme. Sd Card (external memory) is not visible.
xx4h
airricko1

Title

@SumoSulsi & @Gringo49: ....using a Galaxy S2, no external card recognised...
airricko1
cskiwi

Title

have the same problem as the two ^^ on my droid Bionic not showing the sdcard-ext, which is the external mem.
cskiwi
florin999

Title

Same problem on a Tablet S (Sony), and I suspect it would be the same on a Xoom and most other 7 and 10 inch tablets - most of them have something either labelled emmc or sdcard2. "Ideal" fix is to let folks navigate up to root, and then they can traverse to their other card.
florin999
mwaqar

Title

Same problem with Motorola XT910, sd-card-ext not recognised, please fix it
mwaqar
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235468

Latest Member: Bahare