FAQ - Files

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:44 pm in General

page 2 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
waw

Title

How can I download/upload files on a directory that is not in /sdcard ?
For example on my Asus Transformer TF101, I want upload/download files on /Removable
waw
mista2

Title

I have access to my SD Card. I can also move files from one folder to the other. But...moved files don´t appear in the folder they have been moved to on the phone! How come? (HTC HD)
mista2
mosfire

Title

I also miss the SDcard that are mounted as /mnt/extsd, [/i]would be nice to have that feature some time in the future :).
Anyway a great app that works as a charm.
mosfire
Denogginizer

Title

Can not create a folder on the external SD card. Can not upload a file from PC to the SD card. Messages says failed (to create the folder and/or upload the file). Windows 7, Google Chrome browser, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Android 3.2
Download from ext SD card to PC work very well.

Waht can be wrong?

Thanks
Denogginizer
andreikivu

Title

Droid 4 - Same problem as many with the External SD Card (removable) not being seen. Phone has listed on the dash board the following

3 gig drive as Operating System Drive
8 gig drive as SD Card

but completely missing the 32 gig Ext SD Card (removable 32 gig card)

It seems to see the music I have on the removable card and allows me to play it ONLY if I click on Music on the Dash Board.

It does not show up is i click on the files button. it will only show what is on the non removable 8 gig labeled as SD Card
andreikivu
AndroPiro

Title

I have a more extreme version of the external file problems above - I can't see the files on my internal (standard) memory. I'm using an Asus Transformer Prime and have a 32 GB external SD in the tablet. When I click on the Files button it opens a window and indicates it is doing something but nothing ever shows up. I have no indication that it is aware that the external SD card exists. I haven't rooted this device but I've seen nothing that indicates this is needed for Files.
AndroPiro
ciro_br

Title

I wonder if the project is saving my files ?so if the files from my phone will be saved by the program on their servers or online ?

its a need to know, so i would or would not have certan files on my phone. such as bills or pics of other items with my economics.
ciro_br
Masamitsu

Title

same problem on samsung galaxy s3. no external sd card. shame as this app looks to be the best one of this sort that i've tried so far
Masamitsu
daddylonglegs

Title

I'm using the nexus 7. I tried to import a pdf file to the downloads folder on my nexus but when I try to open it I get a message that says "unsupported file type". Does airdroid allow pdf files to be uploaded to mobile devices? How?
daddylonglegs
crystal2319

Title

Great App but having the same issue as others with not showing my external memory :((Galaxy S3)
crystal2319
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 45