FAQ - Files

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:44 pm in General

page 3 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
Marwan

Title

Acer a500 with Android 4.0, does not reconise the external sd, it starts in the /sdcard folder, but it would be nice, if you can change the root folder manually, to /mnt so we can select the external sd card ourselfs.

thnx
Marwan
steff

Title

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and the External SD Card is not showing. What can I do to address the issue?
steff
M0F0NATOR

Title

When my phone is on Wifi, and I enter Airdroid site on my desktop and download the pictures and videos from the phone to the pc - is it downloading it through wifi or LAN, or the mobiles own data subscription?
M0F0NATOR
APag96

Title

Please add a way to see the external SD card mount somewhere beside /mnt/sdcard.
thanks!
APag96
MastaKing

Title

Yep, still no extSD on the S3.
Also, it would be awesome if you could eventually add an option for rooted users to go up to root level in the file browser. That would be awesome!
MastaKing
Gabriel5S

Title

i am struggling to find how to transfer files FROM my pc TO my phone. I can transfer from phone to pc no problem. I also saw a youtube video posted by airdroid team, showing how to do it. The person clicks on ''import'' and a browser for his/her pc comes up. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this...???
Gabriel5S
Gabriel5S

Title

i am struggling to find how to transfer files FROM my pc TO my phone. I can transfer from phone to pc no problem. I also saw a youtube video posted by airdroid team, showing how to do it. The person clicks on ''import'' and a browser for his/her pc comes up. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this...???
Gabriel5S
January

Title

Hi, Is it possible do download rom Phone to PC a complete Folder ?If yes, How ?
January
January

Title

Hi, Is it possible do download rom Phone to PC a complete Folder ?If yes, How ?

excuse me , double post ...
January
shahid512vet

Title

Hi there - Love the app - would happily pay for it actually - BUT it doesnt see the external memory card in ANY of my devices - Toshiba AT330, Samsung Galaxy Note (1) and Sony S Tablet. PLEASE fix this and it will be awesome
shahid512vet
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 56