How to play the app or game such as Clash of Clans of my Android phone on my computer?

Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 pm in General

page 1 / 1
天悬星河
OP

How to play the app or game such as Clash of Clans of my Android phone on my computer?

I have used AirDroid for serveral days. I find that I can dial a number or send a message to others through AirDroid from computer . The phone camera can be opend from AirDroid on computer and the images are even transmited derectly to computer through AirDroid . Then I
suddenly have an idea that weither can I play the app or game such as Clash of Clans of my Android phone on my computer derectly through the AirDroid . I hope that the function can be realised in AirDroid .
天悬星河
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestions.

Sorry that AirDroid now cannot control other apps on web.airdroid.com. However, we've gathered your feature request and our product team will take this into consideration. We will try to make improvements in future updates.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
AOuthwait

Title

Well, official AirDroid don't control any other apps on web.airdroid.com, just if you still want answer then it is possible with the help of Android Emulator software you can find the complete tutorial on downloading Clash of Clans for PC here.
Next time my humble request to you is please ask AirDroid related questions, I hope you understand.
AOuthwait
Coffee Admin

Re: How to play the app or game such as Clash of Clans of my Android phone on my computer?

I have used AirDroid for serveral days. I find that I can dial a number or send a message to others through AirDroid from computer . The phone camera can be opend from AirDroid on computer and the images are even transmited derectly to computer through AirDroid . Then I
suddenly have an idea that weither can I play the app or game such as Clash of Clans of my Android phone on my computer derectly through the AirDroid . I hope that the function can be realised in AirDroid .

Hi,

If your device is rooted and running Android 4.0+, you can try AirMirror to control your phone on computer: [Help & FAQ] AirMirror
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 127