Problem with Airdroid saving password/QR code

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:13 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
ad10234535
OP

Problem with Airdroid saving password/QR code

Recently I have been experiencing problems with the airdroid app on my desktop, specifically the log in screen. I click the "remember me for 2 weeks" option but it will not save the password ever. Even if I close the browser and immediately reload it, I will have to enter the password again. Also, the QR code gives me the "buffer" symbol like it is generating a code but one does not come in ever. I can log in by typing my password and everything works fine, but the log in screen is a problem. What gives?
(This is using the google chrome browser, no it's not on incognito mode)
ad10234535
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi ad10234535,
Thanks for your feedback.

“Remember me for 2 weeks” is a bug and it will be fixed in next update.

As to the QR Code, would you please send us a screenshot of this? Does this issue happen before? And did you use VPN?
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

We've figured out the cause of QR Code not loading. It is a side-effect of the bug --- "stay signed in for two weeks" not working. If you've check the box of "stay signed in for two weeks" and signed in successfully before, the QR Code will not load when you open web.airdroid.com next time. We'll fix this asap.

Here's a temporary solution: sign in to web.airdroid.com (don't check the box of stay signed in for two weeks) > click "sign out" in the upper corner > refresh web.airdroid.com and the QR Code will load successfully again. Try if this works for you

LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Hello all,
Both of the two bugs are fixed. Please try again :)
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Hello Arlequin,
Would you please tell us more details about your issue? You have to enter the password even if you have selected "remember me for 2 weeks"?
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@Arlequin,
Have you use proxy or vpn? What's the web browser you are using?
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Arlequin,
It seems an issue related to cookies.

Please enable cookies to see if it helps: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 53