FAQ - Music

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:46 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Tom_Administrator
OP

FAQ - Music

How to preview, import or export music? And how to set music as ringtone?[/b]Following these steps to preview, import or export music, and set music as ringtone from a web browser:1. Login to AirDroid web desktop.2. Find the Music icon and click it to open. You can see all the music in your Android device’s music library there. ●To preview a song, move mouse over it and click on the play icon; ●To import music from computer to Android device, click Import button; ●To export music from Android device to computer, check the box next to the music you want to export and click Export button; ●To delete music, check the box next to the music you want to delete and click Delete button; ●To set music as ringtone, move your mouse over a song and click on the drop-down icon next to it on the right, and choose to set the music as ringtone for phone call, notification or alarm.
Tom_Administrator
Mike2394

Title

Hello, Android is really good!
But what a pitty, that you don't support wma for music files! Most of my music is wma. Is there any chance that you will add wma as supported files to your software?
Thanks!
Regards, Natascha
Mike2394
steve02a

Title

8-}
steve02a
Hugo_Bravez

Title

I don't see an import button
Hugo_Bravez
Hugo_Bravez

Title

I can not upload and import any music from Itunes, but I can movies. Why is this?
Hugo_Bravez
wiredwrx

Title

Pls add support for WMA music files. It would make life sooooo much easier.
wiredwrx
FranciscaM

Title

Hi - wondering if it's possible to control playback of music *on my phone* through my laptop: skip songs, etc., with my phone hooked up to stereo and music through it (not through my laptop).
FranciscaM
francisco188

Title

Any chance to support AAC music files soon ?
francisco188
Flovee

Title

Please create the ability to skip through the track. Thanks :)
Flovee
GirishJuneja

Title

Is there any posibility to change directory used for saving music on device? It's probably common to storage music on external SD.
GirishJuneja
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235551

Latest Member: Aaru

Online: 71