BACK UP CONTACTS

Sun May 10, 2015 6:59 am in General

page 1 / 1
bill
OP

BACK UP CONTACTS

Anyone his know how i can make buck up my contacts from my mobile on my pc?
bill
Coffee Admin

Re: BACK UP CONTACTS

Anyone his know how i can make buck up my contacts from my mobile on my pc? 

Sorry, AirDroid doesn't support this now. We'll consider it in future updates. Please kindly wait :)
Coffee
Admin
Jes

Sorry, AirDroid doesn't support this now. We'll consider it in future updates. Please kindly wait Image

Have you come any closer to offer this = back up of contacts?
I do belive I have the newest version / update but it is only pictures / videos that is subjet for backup.
In worst case - loss of my contacts would be a disarder!
Jes
Jes
Lillian Admin

Have you come any closer to offer this = back up of contacts?
I do belive I have the newest version / update but it is only pictures / videos that is subjet for backup.
In worst case - loss of my contacts would be a disarder!
Jes

Hi,

Sorry for that:(
We are still developing feasible possibility. As we AirDroid provide a total solution, like all the features we have added in the past year, we want to make sure every additional has perfect compatibility to offer you brilliant experience. We are still carefully evaluate it, so stay tuned, we will not hide it when it is ready! =)
Lillian
Admin
Screem

I have a work around below that can assist in "backing up" contacts, however it's a very manual solution but still does the trick while the AirDroid devs work out how to implement backing up contacts.
Go into Contacts, select "More" in the top right, then "Share" and "vCard". Choose all the contacts you'd like save then click "Share" in the top right. At this point, it'll prompt you on how you'd like to share this vCard file, I would suggest sending it via email from which ever client you use for your email. Once you've sent the vCard, you should be able to open the email on your laptop and save it on your laptop.

Hope this helped :)
Screem
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 47