Cant connect on pc client - windows

Mon May 18, 2015 8:15 am in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
joeladamgillard
OP

Cant connect on pc client - windows

Trying to connect via pc client - getting error "Failed to connect to the server (-26860)" any ideas?
joeladamgillard
Coffee Admin

Re: Cant connect on pc client - windows

Trying to connect via pc client - getting error "Failed to connect to the server (-26860)" any ideas? 

Sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused. We are planning to make some fixes on this issue recently and hope it'll help. Please kindly stay tuned :)
Coffee
Admin
Jose Martin Rosario

Hi. This has been a problem with the PC client since day one for me. I have tried borh Google authentication on both ends, as well as native user authentation via the AirDroid app (with a newly created user/password.) Both ways yield the same result. Tell me, is it a firewall or routing issue? I would really like to have this PC client operational. The web interface does appear to work without a problem, however.
Jose Martin Rosario
Deejay OTB

I have equally had the same problem from scratch. Kindly resolve this. 
Deejay OTB
Coffee Admin

Hi. This has been a problem with the PC client since day one for me. I have tried borh Google authentication on both ends, as well as native user authentation via the AirDroid app (with a newly created user/password.) Both ways yield the same result. Tell me, is it a firewall or routing issue? I would really like to have this PC client operational. The web interface does appear to work without a problem, however. 

You also got the error message of -26860?
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

I have equally had the same problem from scratch. Kindly resolve this.  

You also got the error message of -26860?
Coffee
Admin
Fazbender

I used to be able to log in, that is no longer the case ( could be a month or two now). I still have no issues with the web client. 
Fazbender
Coffee Admin

I used to be able to log in, that is no longer the case ( could be a month or two now). I still have no issues with the web client.  

Any error message? Would you please send us a screenshot of it?
Coffee
Admin
Fazbender

yeah same 26860,  but guess what ! bingo bango bongo ... I go into settings of my cable provided motorola modem and adjust firewall from medium to low and we are desktop'd   hope that helps.  Edit:  upon reflection, the moment a few months back I updated to teh new router/modem is when the error mssgs started....my brain never put it together.
Fazbender
ashu

I am also getting error with PC Client (Failed to connect to the server -26861)
One more thing. This happens only in office network. I can login from my home network.
However, in office network when I login and it returns the said error and then if I check my airdroid account in recent activity, it does show me that I had just signed in from my office location. But PC client doesn't connect.
I need to use this application mainly in my office.
What can we do here to fix this? Does it need any proxy option or something else?
ashu
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 17