Cant connect on pc client - windows

Mon May 18, 2015 8:15 am in General

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
maia.colucci

Re: Cant connect on pc client - windows

I can only log in with IP address.  Error is  no devices.   How can that be?
Obviously my username and password work. 
Help please
Attachments
airdroid.jpg
maia.colucci
anlly

I am also getting error with PC Client (Failed to connect to the server -26861)
One more thing. This happens only in office network. I can login from my home network.
However, in office network when I login and it returns the said error and then if I check my airdroid account in recent activity, it does show me that I had just signed in from my office location. But PC client doesn't connect.
I need to use this application mainly in my office.
What can we do here to fix this? Does it need any proxy option or something else? 
anlly
Coffee Admin

yeah same 26860,  but guess what ! bingo bango bongo ... I go into settings of my cable provided motorola modem and adjust firewall from medium to low and we are desktop'd   hope that helps.  Edit:  upon reflection, the moment a few months back I updated to teh new router/modem is when the error mssgs started....my brain never put it together. 

Ah, so changing the firewall from mediwum to low solved the -26860 issue? Great to hear that :)
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

I can only log in with IP address.  Error is  no devices.   How can that be?
Obviously my username and password work. 
Help pleaseAttachmentsImage 

Please make sure you are using the same AirDroid account on your Android phone and web.airdroid.com. Can you send me screenshots of the account on web.airdroid.com and your phone? Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

One more thing. This happens only in office network. I can login from my home network.
However, in office network when I login and it returns the said error and then if I check my airdroid account in recent activity, it does show me that I had just signed in from my office location. But PC client doesn't connect.
What can we do here to fix this? Does it need any proxy option or something else? 

Sorry, seems AirDroid has been blocked by your office's firewall. We're going to make some changes recently. Hope it helps :)
Coffee
Admin
ashu

Coffee wrote:

Sorry, seems AirDroid has been blocked by your office's firewall. We're going to make some changes recently. Hope it helps :)

Thanks. Hope this change gets implemented soon. Then 5 stars to this APP :)
ashu
Ciro Hauer

I'm also having the same problem.

I'm using the same account in mobile and pc. I have just downloaded the pc program and my mobile app is up-to-date.

I'm also using Windows 10, and android 5.0.2
Ciro Hauer
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235474

Latest Member: neeee

Online: 125